- Hair Loss Lasers UK Ltd (“Theradome GB“) operates theradomeforhairloss.co.uk and may operate other websites. It is Theradome GB’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
- Like most website operators, Theradome GB collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Theradome GB’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Theradome GB’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Theradome GB may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- Theradome GB also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on theradomeforhairloss.co.uk blogs/sites. Theradome GB only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to Theradome GB’s websites choose to interact with Theradome GB in ways that require Theradome GB to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at theradomeforhairloss.co.uk to provide a username and email address. Those who place an order with us are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process the transactions. In each case, Theradome GB collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Theradome GB. Financial details such card numbers are not seen, collected or stored by Theradome GB as payments are processed by a third party (PayPal, Worldpay, DivideBuy) Theradome GB does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- Theradome GB may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. Theradome GB may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Theradome GB does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- Theradome GB discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Theradome GB’s behalf or to provide services available at Theradome GB’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Theradome GB will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Theradome GB discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Theradome GB believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Theradome GB, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of the Theradome GB website and have supplied your email address, Theradome GB may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Theradome GB and our products. Theradome GB takes all measures necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- Cookies are referred to as either “session” or “persistent” cookies, depending on how long they are used for:
- Session cookies only last for the duration your online session and disappear from your device when you close your browser. Session cookies are not stored on the hard drive of your device.
- Persistent cookies are stored on the hard drive of your device after the browser has been closed and last until you delete them or they reach their expiry date. Persistent cookies are activated each time you visit the site where the cookie was generated.
- The types of cookies that may be used on our Website fall into one of four categories as follows:
- ‘Strictly necessary’ cookies. These cookies are essential for the operation of our Website and enable you to access certain features. Without these cookies, we would be unable to provide you with the online services you request, for example, remembering your shopping basket and logging into your account. These cookies do not track where you have been on the internet and do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes.
- Functional cookies. Functional cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. They also remember your preferences (such as your username, language and region) on our Website and enable us to personalise our content for you. The information collected by these cookies is usually anonymised, so we cannot identify you personally. Functional cookies do not track your internet usage or gather information which could be used for selling advertising, but they do help with serving advertising.
- Analytical cookies. Analytical cookies are used to monitor the performance of our Website. For example, they allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. The information provided by these cookies allows us to analyse patterns of user behaviour and we use that information to enhance user experience or identify areas of our Website which may require maintenance. All of the information collected by these cookies is anonymous and is only used for statistical purposes.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies may be placed on your device by us or by trusted third parties. They remember that you have visited our Website and use that information to provide you with advertising which is tailored to your interests. This is often called online behavioural advertising (OBA) and involves the monitoring of interests based upon web browsing history. Your web browsing history can be used to infer things about you (for example, your age, gender etc.), and this information may also be used to make advertising on websites more relevant to you. Although behavioural advertising cookies can track your activity around the internet they cannot identify you personally, even if you are signed in to our Website. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests. If you would like more information about OBA, including how to opt-out of these cookies, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
- Our emails and Website pages may contain a web beacon to track whether you open an email and if you click on any of the links in the email or Website page. We may use this information to help us analyse the types of topics that you are interested in, for fraud detection and to let our advertisers know how many of our anonymised, aggregated users click on their advertisements. When you delete the email, the web beacon will be deleted.
- When you browse our Website some cookies may be set by third parties, over which we have no control. When you visit a page with embedded third party content, the service provider may set their own cookies on your device. You may also encounter third party cookies resulting from our use of third party services, which help us monitor traffic on our Website. We do not control the use of these cookies and you should refer to the relevant third party websites for more information.
How can I manage or disable cookies?
- There are a number of ways for you to manage cookies. Your browser settings should allow you to accept or reject cookies and you can set your browser to prompt you before accepting a cookie.
- You can delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. The various browsers provide different procedures to manage your settings. Most browsers will have a help feature or menu that will tell you how to delete or disable cookies. You can also delete similar data used by browser add-ons by changing the settings of your add-on or visiting manufacturer’s website.
- Please be aware that if you set your browser to disable cookies entirely it may affect the way our Website operates and you may not be able to use certain features of our Website.
- For more information please visit www.youronlinechoices.com, which will explain behavioural targeting in more detail,
Terms & Conditions Of Website Use:
- Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Theradome GB, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Theradome GB asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by theradomeforhairloss.co.uk violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Theradome GB in accordance with Theradome GB’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Theradome GB will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Theradome GB to you any Theradome GB or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Theradome GB. Theradome GB, theradomeforhairloss.co.uk, the theradomeforhairloss.co.uk logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with theradomeforhairloss.co.uk, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Theradome GB or Theradome GB’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Theradome GB or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Theradome GB reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Theradome GB may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Theradome GB, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Theradome GB shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Theradome GB, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Theradome GB and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Theradome GB, or by the posting by Theradome GB of a revised version. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.