- Hair Loss Lasers UK Ltd (“Theradome GB“) operates theradomeforhairloss.co.uk and may operate other websites. It is Theradome GB’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
- Like most website operators, Theradome GB collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Theradome GB’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Theradome GB’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Theradome GB may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- Theradome GB also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on theradomeforhairloss.co.uk blogs/sites. Theradome GB only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Certain visitors to Theradome GB’s websites choose to interact with Theradome GB in ways that require Theradome GB to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Theradome GB gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at theradomeforhairloss.co.uk to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Theradome GB are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Theradome GB collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Theradome GB. Theradome GB does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- Theradome GB may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. Theradome GB may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Theradome GB does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- Theradome GB discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Theradome GB’s behalf or to provide services available at Theradome GB’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Theradome GB will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Theradome GB discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Theradome GB believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Theradome GB, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Theradome GB website and have supplied your email address, Theradome GB may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Theradome GB and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Theradome GB takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- For more information please visit www.youronlinechoices.com, which will explain behavioural targeting in more detail, and will you to opt-out of being targeted for any behavioural advertising by any member of the Internet Advertising Bureau.
Terms & Conditions Of Website Use:
- Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Theradome GB, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Theradome GB asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by theradomeforhairloss.co.uk violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Theradome GB in accordance with Theradome GB’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Theradome GB will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Theradome GB to you any Theradome GB or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Theradome GB. Theradome GB, theradomeforhairloss.co.uk, the theradomeforhairloss.co.uk logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with theradomeforhairloss.co.uk, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Theradome GB or Theradome GB’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Theradome GB or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Theradome GB reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Theradome GB may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Theradome GB, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Theradome GB shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Theradome GB, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Theradome GB and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Theradome GB, or by the posting by Theradome GB of a revised version. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.