Theradome Frequently Asked Questions
- A minimisation and slowing down of hair loss.
- Signs of hair regrowth.
Please bear in mind results vary from person to person dependent on hair state at the beginning treatment, age of onset, general health and underlying medical conditions. If you are unsure the cause of your hair loss, we highly recommend visiting a registered Trichologist for a consultation and diagnosis before embarking on treatment with laser phototherapy.
- Step One: Between 4 – 18 weeks hair loss can be minimised.
- Step Two: Between 18 – 26 weeks reversing miniaturisation occurs.
- Step Three: 26 – 52 weeks renewed hair regrowth occurs.
Please remember that each user is an individual and therefore results may vary.
Theradome® LH80 PRO Laser Helmet
You can find more information regarding battery troubleshooting via our website. Replacement batteries with the correct connection can only be bought from Theradome® or an authorised Theradome® reseller such as Theradome GB.
- Accelerating the healing process.
- Reducing redness and inflammation.
- Decreasing discomfort.
- Encouraging transplanted hairs to grow faster.
Please check with your hair restoration surgeon that they are happy for you to use Laser Phototherapy after your procedure.
Theradome® Postage, Delivery and Warranty
The Theradome® LH80 PRO comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Theradome® warranty obligations are limited to the following terms and conditions:
Theradome® Inc. warrants its Theradome® LH80 PRO helmet against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1-year from the date of the original retail purchase. If a defect exists, Theradome® Inc. will either:
- Repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or
- Exchange the product with a product that is new (or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts) and is functionally equivalent to the original product. A replacement product/part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product.
This warranty is limited and therefore does not apply to:
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse or misapplication, of the Theradome® LH80 PRO helmet.
- Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by any non- authorised Theradome® Service Provider.
- Products or parts that have been modified without the written permission of Theradome® Inc.
- Helmets with removed or defaced serial numbers.
In the event that the item has a technical fault then we will fund the return postage costs. Please contact Theradome® GB before returning any items to us or telephone us on: 0333 344 0032.
Thank you for browsing through our Theradome Frequently asked questions, if there are and other Theradome frequently asked questions not listed here please get in touch and we will answer as soon as we can.